Working student web development with Ruby on Rails (m/f/d)
Experteer offers senior executives the opportunity to actively develop their career. The premium career partner allows recruiters to discreetly contact senior professionals ready for a career change. Candidates can access more than 250,000 carefully curated executive positions, and can also stay informed on relevant career topics and valuable insights.
Experteer, based in Munich, Germany, is operating since 2006 and connects more than 6 million candidates worldwide with exclusive job offers and renowned headhunters every day.
Do you enjoy working in an open and international environment? Then join our dynamic team.
- Adaptation of the application to specific customers / partners.
- Development and implementation of new features along with product management.
- Refactorings and code optimisation.
- Connection of external APIs to the Experteer platform.
- Testing and evaluation of new technologies.
- Knowledge in at least one programming language, preferably a scripting language.
- First experience made with the web application development.
- Ideally, knowledge in web development using Ruby on Rails.
- Basic knowledge in SQL and relational databases (ideally PostgreSQL).
- Experience with Linux as a development environment.
- Ability to work independently on complex topics.
- Creativity, willingness to learn and enthusiasm for team work.
- Good English language skills.
- A highly talented, dynamic, and multinational team.
- A fun, yet ambitious environment with flat hierarchies.
- The chance to make your footprint and grow, both professionally and personally.
- Freedom for personal development.
- An attractive workplace in the heart of Munich.
Have we sparked your interest? Then send us your full application and earliest starting date to firstname.lastname@example.orgApply for this position See all open positions