Our client is among the top international providers in investment banking and asset management. Owing to clear differentiation from competition with a unique portfolio, the company enjoys high reputation within the market. Due to the high demand and ongoing growth in Europe, we are looking for you to develop the market in the Netherlands, as
Relationship Manager (f/m/d) Asset Management B2B/ Partner business – Home Office
Difficult market? It depends on the products you offer. Useful, easy to understand and ethically absolutely unquestionable – with this guidance, our client is looking back at an exceptional track record.
- Your main task is to support a variety of wholesale customers, such as banks, financial service distributors, brokers, multi-mediators, etc. After completing the product training and induction, you will be responsible for a local or thematic area.
- Your task is the acquisition of new customers. You will use your network of contacts for the target groups, establish contacts and systematically expand your base of partners.
- Besides the acquisition of new sales partners, the expansion of your existing business relationships by increasing their individual volumes is a key objective.
- You convince your partners by referring to their added value resulting from a business cooperation. Thanks to your professional expertise and consultation, it is easy for you to maintain long-term relationships.
- You provide know-how about complex funds and assets through relevant work experience and training. You want to use your associated market knowledge in a business environment that values your commitment and experience and provides you with a long-term perspective.
- Your priority is not measured by the number of subordinate employees, but by the quality of your network and the claim of the task. You are ambitious, self-motivated and have a strong team spirit.
- You are structured and systematic approaches make it easy for you to set the right priorities to achieve your goals. It is simple for you to gain trust and thereby establish long-term business relationships.
You can expect one of the most successful companies in its industry with sustainable products and a good reputation. For accomplished salesmen, this is not only an excellent earning possibility (in a permanent position), but also – assuming appropriate performance – offers extensive development opportunities within the organization. In addition, our client is characterized by an outstanding corporate culture.
Then please send us your CV by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org – Keyword TGET-8762. For further questions and further information please contact Georg Tober at +49 69.204 563 41. We are looking forward to hearing from you!