(Senior) Sustainability & Strategy Manager m/f/t
- Gehaltsbenchmark* freischalten
To start as soon as possible, Full time / Part time, Permanent
Your future plans
Leading the way to sustainability has never been more important than today. The Sustainability Team of RWE Supply & Trading GmbH (RWEST) is shaping the transition of the RWE group's energy trading business. The role offers a unique opportunity for sustainability and energy transition enthusiasts to drive the development of a leading trading company in the global energy and commodity markets. You will work out new growth perspectives and drive an effective implementation of ambitious sustainability targets within various cross-functional initiatives. A variety of exciting tasks is waiting for you. You will be supported in your personal and professional development and continuously introduced to new challenges.
* Drive the development of a tailored sustainability roadmap for RWEST to facilitate the transition to new growth areas in the international energy and commodity markets
* Lead strategic sustainability initiatives in cross-functional project teams, collaborating with various commercial and support functions; this includes analysing market developments, sustainability regulations, identifying growth opportunities, and developing implementation plans
* Ensure RWEST meets the increasing sustainability requirements and expectations of diverse stakeholders
* Raise awareness of sustainability requirements, risks, opportunities and foster the integration of sustainability into the company's DNA; this includes conducting internal workshops, supporting internal communication on achieved successes, and developing processes for further integrating sustainability assessments into decision-making
* Support the commercial teams in developing and implementing sustainable business models and practices to meet the growing expectations of various stakeholders
* Review and implement national, European and global ESG regulations at RWEST, such as those related to the CSRD or the EU taxonomy
* Represent RWEST in group-wide sustainability initiatives and promote synergies across all RWE companies
Your powerful skills
* Hold a University degree in economics, law, sustainability or natural sciences
* Provide experience in the energy or industrial sector, consulting or project management
* Demonstrate ambition to take ownership of tasks and work independently while also being a team player
* Possess analytical skills to develop independent opinions on market trends, new business models, technologies and effectively communicate these findings through written reports and Mirosoft PowerPoint presentations to facilitate efficient decision-making
* Exhibit curiosity and openness to learning and self-development, with an ability to think creatively
* Display strong interpersonal and excellent communication skills
* Fluent in English
Advantageous, but not a must
* Possess basic knowledge of energy trading and international commodity markets
* Proficiency in German and knowledge of other languages is a plus
Benefits you can rely on
We really appreciate you going the extra mile and using every last ounce of energy when the heat is on.
That's why we want to make your time with us as enjoyable as possible. At RWE Supply & Trading we value our employees and strive to create a supportive and inclusive work environment. With a range of competitive benefits, we not only offer excellent development prospects and an attractive remuneration package, but also take care of your well-being and understand that life-work integration is essential.
Also our offer includes the following perks:
* Work at the commercial heart of RWE - right on one of Europe's largest trading floors directly shaping the energy transition
* Task oriented and hybrid working model
* Join a diverse and multicultural team in a highly dynamic and rapidly growing business
* State-of-the-art campus with free fitness centre, child care, on-site barista and restaurants
Apply now with just a few clicks: ad code 82616
Any questions? Deborah Münz (Recruiting), +49 152 57906888
We look forward to meeting you!
We value diversity and therefore welcome all applications, irrespective of gender, disability, nationality, ethnic and social background, religion and beliefs, age or sexual orientation and identity. #inclusionmatters
Of course, you can find us on LinkedIn, Twitter and Xing, too.
RWE Supply & Trading is the interface between RWE and the energy markets around the world. Approximately 1,700 employees from over 50 different countries trade (renewable) electricity, (green) gas, commodities and CO2 emission allowances. The trading entity also ensures the commercial optimisation of RWE's power plant dispatch and markets electricity from renewables.
Die Experteer Gehaltsbenchmark zeigt den von Experteer geschätzten Marktwert für die jeweilige Position. Es handelt sich explizit nicht um die Angabe des Recruiters, sondern um eine Schätzung, die ausschließlich auf Marktdaten basiert.
Für die Schätzung von Experteer wurden sowohl interne Daten analysiert als auch verschiedenste externe Informationen berücksichtigt. Die Experteer Gehaltsbenchmark kann bei jedem Unternehmen um bis zu 15% über- bzw. unterschritten werden, in Einzelfällen sind auch höhere Abweichungen möglich.
Die Recruiter Benchmark stellt einen Orientierungswert dar. Das tatsächlich zu erzielende Gehalt hängt u.a. von Faktoren wie einschlägiger Berufserfahrung und Expertisen des Kandidaten ab.